- scim-wnn is module of SCIM-IMEngine for Wnn Japanese conversion.
- wnn6sdk/wnn7sdk (not supported libwnn.so in Wnn4/FreeWnn.)
**Compiling and Install
- change current directory to working-directory.
- The following should do it:
$ ./configure && make && make install
- if you got newest version from SVN/CVS Repository:
$ ./bootstrap && ./configure && make && make install
- please look at Wnn section of scim-setup screen. :-)
**What is "YOSOKU" ?
- YOSOKU is function of prediction at Japanese inputting.
- scim-wnn can use Wnn7-YOSOKU only.
- because , if your jserver is not Wnn7(*) , can't use YOSOKU.